Jun 15, 2007

Deadline...

I have an open house. My property is being listed tomorrow. One problem...

It's not done!

I'm looking at a couple of long days. In less than 38 hours, the open house is happening.

I have 38 hours to tile, grout, install lighting, paint, install new electrical outlets, switches, a microwave..... The list goes on and on. After working for over 16 hours today, tomorrow looks like another 15 hours minimum.

Time for some honesty....

I'm tired. Exhausted. I have too many 'irons on the fire' so to speak.

I love it. I love the pressure. I love the deadlines. I love the volatility and risk involved.

Like many of you, I don't want to work for someone else. I want to do my own thing. My thing is real estate.

I believe I'm willing to pay the price. I'm willing to put in the time. I'm willing to take the risk. I'm going to give this all of my energy. The upside is just too good to pass up.

37:30 and counting.....

No comments: